Thursday 31 May 2012

Harry Potter Quotes

Harry Potter Quotes
"You don't want to bottle your anger up like that, Harry, let it all out," said Fred, beaming. "There might be a couple people fifty miles away who didn't hear you." --Fred and George Weasley 
"-- but they make sitting on a broom a right pain in the --" --Fred and George Weasley
"Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic far beyond all we do here! And now, bedtime. Off you trot!" --Albus Dumbledore 
And what in the name of Merlin's most baggy Y Fronts was that about?" --Ron Weasley 
"You'll stay with me?" Harry "Until the very end," said James. --
"Why were you lurking under our window?" --Harry Potter
"Course Dumbledore trusts you. He's a trusting man, isn't he? Believes in second chances. But me I say there are spots that don't come off, Snape. Spots that never come off, know what I mean?" -- MadEye Moody
"There's enough filth on my robes without you touching them." --Sirius Black 
"Grawp's about sixteen feet tall, enjoys ripping up twenty-foot pine trees, and knows me," she snorted, "as Hermy." --Hermione Granger 
"Azkaban - the wizard's prison, Goyle. Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards." --Draco Malfoy 
"Dad's reprinting! He can't believe it, he says people seem even more interested in this than the Crumple-Horned Snorkacks!" --Luna Lovegood 
"I'm very well indeed, thank you!" said Lockhart exuberantly, pulling a rather battered peacock feather quill from his pocket. "Now, how many autographs would you like? I can do joined up writing now, you know!" -- Gilderoy Lockhart
"SO WHAT?" Harry shouted. "Don't you understand? If Snape gets hold of the stone, Voldemort's coming back! Haven't you heard what it was like when he was trying to take over? There won't be any Hogwarts to get expelled from! He'll flatten it, or turn it into a school for the Dark Arts! Losing points doesn't matter anymore, can't you see? D'you think he'll leave you and your families alone if Gryffindor wins the house cup? If I get caught before I can get to the stone, well, I'll have to go back to the Dursleys and wait for Voldemort to find me there, it's only dying a bit later than I would have, because I'm never going over to the Dark Side! I'm going through that trapdoor tonight and nothing you two say is going to stop me! Voldemort killed my parents, remember?" --Harry Potter 
"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..." --Harry Potter 
"I am sorry too," said Lupin. "Sorry I will never know him...but he will know why I died and I hope he will understand I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier life. -- Remus Lupin
"And they'd [the Death Eaters] love to have me," said Harry sarcastically. "We'd be best pals if they didn't keep trying to do me in." --Harry Potter 
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go. --Hermione Granger 
"Don't count your owls before they are delivered." --Albus Dumbledore 
"No no no!" someone was shouting. "No! Fred! No!" --
"Harry Potter - Our new celebrity." --Severus Snape 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment