Friday 9 November 2012

Quotes by and about Ginny Weasley

Quotes by and about Ginny Weasley


"Yeah, the D.A.'s good," said Ginny. "Only let's make it stand for Dumbledore's Army because that's the Ministry's worst fear, isn't it?"



 "Well, that was a bit stupid of you," said Ginny angrily, "seeing as you don't know anyone but me who's been possessed by You-Know-Who, and I can tell you how it feels."

"Lucky you,"

 
Ginny to Harry and Ron: "I'm three years older than you were when you fought You-Know-Who over the Philosopher's Stone, and it's because of me Malfoy's stuck back in Umbridge's office with giant flying bogeys attacking him

 
Three dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a hippogriff tatooed across your chest.Harry Potter: What did you tell her?Ginny Weasley: I told her it's a Hungarian Horntail. Much more macho.Harry Potter: Thanks, and what did you tell her Ron's got?Ginny Weasley: A Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where.

 
Shut It!

 
He's covered in blood again. Why is it he's always covered in blood?
 

"The thing about growing up with Fred and George," said Ginny thoughtfully, "is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough 
 nerve."

It's for some stupid noble reason isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment