Saturday 3 November 2012

Quotes by and about Ron weasley

 Quotes by and about Ron weasley


 How thick could you get?

Bloody hell

Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "Follow the butterflies"? 

Are you mental? 

Not good, brilliant! 

Always the tone of surprise

"His life's ambition is to have his head cut off and stuck up on a plaque just like his mother," said Ron irritably. "Is that normal, Hermione?"

"Yeah, I've seen those things they think are gnomes," said Ron, bent double with his head in a peony bush, "like fat little Santa Clauses with fishing rods."

"I want to fix that in my memory forever,Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret ..."

“Accio Brain!” 


“I'll fix it up with Mum and Dad, then I'll call you. I know how to use a fellytone now-"

“One person couldn't feel all that, they'd explode!" 

"Sunshine daisies butter mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow."

“Doctors?" said Ron, looking startled. "Those Muggle nutters that cut people up?” 

“S-spiders! Spiders want me to tap-dance... I don't want to tap-dance.” 

“I hate being poor.”

"Can I have a look at Uranus, too, Lavender?"

"Tomorrow," said Ron in a muffled voice, "I'd rather you set the alarm clock."

No comments:

Post a Comment