Saturday 3 November 2012

Quotes by and about Luna Lovegood

Quotes by and about Luna Lovegood 


Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

 You're just as sane as I am

It's good, isn't it? I wanted to have it chewing up a serpent to represent Slytherin, you know, but there wasn't time. Anyway...good luck, Ronald!

 "It's often infested with nargles.

Nobody's ever asked me to a party before, as a friend! Is that why you dyed your eyebrow, for the party? Should I do mine, too?

 A Wrackspurt - they're invisible, they float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy," she said. "I thought I felt one zooming around in here.

Daddy, look—one of the gnomes actually bit me!” 

The Crumple-Horned Snorkack can't fly,

"Oh no," said Luna. "No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up.... It always does in the end.


 Surely nobody in their right mind would have let Luna Lovegood commentate?

People expect you to have cooler friends than us," said Luna, once again displaying her knack for embarrassing honesty

Yes, he's a vampire." - on Rufus Scrimgeour

Well, there's her lost diadem. I told you about it, remember Harry? The lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Daddy's trying to duplicate it."

We fly of course 

My mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end

Exceptionally ordinary

Muggles think these keep evil away, but they're wrong 

i've interrupted a deep thought haven't I? I see it growing smaller in your eyes

People avoid them because they're a bit... different

 Harry Potter! you listen to me right now!

I hope there's pudding


No comments:

Post a Comment